What to expect: Each day campers will explore a new baking theme. From cookies to cupcakes, quick breads and more – every day will be an adventure for the senses. Since baking is equal parts art and science, campers will also explore how things work using kitchen chemistry. Campers will be supervised by our culinary staff and adult volunteers.
- Campers will work in mixed-age groups of 4
- Our class size is limited to 16 campers
- Campers will be standing, mixing, baking, and experimenting most of the class
- Please have all campers wear closed-toe shoes and tie back long hair
- Campers will enjoy tastes of all their dishes and will bring home goodies to share
- Please have campers bring a (nut-free) lunch and water bottle each day